Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dear Diary - Day 7


Well, we said we'd do it and we did. I'm no Jacques Cousteau but with my little old Ixus even I managed to capture a few fish! A great day! This place is nothing less than awesome!


It's boiling hot! I have purchased something called "Ocean Potion" to relieve the pain. It claims to have stuff called lidocaine in it. Sounds promising. If it doesn't work for my sunburn I could try snorting it or rubbing it on my gums and pulling my last few teeth out with a pair of pliers.

We're about to retire to the Grill Bar to watch the sunset, have a few ice cold beers and we might even hang around for the Spanish Evening and the Return of the Ruskies... In the meantime, whilst we're in the realms of Natural History, here's a gecko and a fruit bat....



And so, without any further ado... it's magic wristband time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh stop it. With your suntans and your healthy vigour and your geckoes and fruitbats and... and fish and your wide-eyed expressions full of wonder and... and your MAGIC WRISTBAND... Back here it's chilly and grey and Europe is in a terrible state and I have a bad headcold. I think you should be told. I don't expect sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please listen to your voicemail! And call me back!!!! (not between 2 and 4 uk time though as I'm teaching)
    It's worth money if that helps!!!!
    ps liking the pics!!!!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete